Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All because of you...

So this past week I had to get some completed photo shoots off of my laptop because I noticed that it was running really slow.  Moving them all over to the external drive, I noticed that I have already completed 46 sessions this year so far.  THAT'S AMAZING!!!  Then I went and looked at 2009-2010 and saw that I only had 53 sessions with those 2 years combined.  So my business has grown A LOT and I can not thank my clients enough for making my business what it is today.  It's pretty amazing to have some many people rooting for you and putting your name out there.  My returning customers are amazing and have become great friends of mine.  Here are just a few of my sessions through out the years that have put a smile on my face and really attest to my decision of starting my own business doing something that I love to do.  







There is a lot more people that have made an impact on my life and to each and every one of you, I am so grateful to have as life long customers.  Thank you so much for letting me capture your memories every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment