Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Little Imagination

As the weeks are going by, I am almost baffaled by how big of an imagination my girls have.  They are always play cooking and taking care of baby.  This week Ashley did something that just made me fall in love with her all over again.  I was fixing breakfast in the kitchen and I heard her tell Emily that she had to go to work.  I didn't really check in on them because they were still making noise so I continued cooking.  I hear one of their chairs move and then complete silence.  Any mother knows that when there is complete silence and kids, it's not a good thing.  I peeked around the corner and to much of my surprise, Ashley was sitting in her chair in her play kitchen facing the sink.  She kept looking at her fingers and looking up.  I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures before she even realized it.  Finally, I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm working, see 'puter'."  My little girl was acting like she was typing on a computer. 
Friday we went over to visit with our good friends that just had a new baby.  I call Kristi my cousin because I have known her since I was a baby.  We actually have baby pictures taken together.  She married one of Chris' really good friends and they just welcomed their first child into the world.  I can not wait to take his offical newborn pictures but until then, I had a little practice since I had my phone and backdrop in my car.  I think it turned out pretty well, what do you think?...
The girls had so much fun hanging out with Baby Ethan and they loved his soft hair.  Chris got a few snaps of the girls as they played as well as me...excuse my messy appearance...
Emily loves hanging upside down and doing anything dangerous. 

We had a great day Friday and hope you did too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment